If you are interested in arranging an appointment, please email me and I will outline my fees for subsequent sessions. Please note that my fees are not covered by German public (gesetzlich) health services.
What is the difference between counseling and psychotherapy?
- Helps people identify problems and crises and encourages them to take positive steps to resolve these issues.
- It is the best course of therapeutic treatment for anyone who already has an understanding of wellbeing, and who is also able to resolve problems.
- Counseling is a short-term process that encourages the change of behaviour.
- Helps people with psychological problems that have built up over the course of a long period of time.
- Psychotherapy is a longer-term process of treatment that identifies emotional issues and the background to problems and difficulties.
If you are in an acute mental emergency:
English & German speaking helpline: 0049 30 390 63 10 / https://www.berliner-krisendienst.de/en/